1. Prepare the required ingredients and soak the vermicelli in cold water for later use.
2. Chop garlic, carrots, and chopped green onion.
3. Heat oil in a pan, pour in most of the minced garlic, fry slowly over medium and low heat until fragrant.
4. When the minced garlic turns golden brown, pour in the remaining minced garlic, chopped carrots, and chopped green onion, fry for a while, turn off the heat and put in a bowl for later use.
5. Prepare a pot of water, add a spoon of cooking wine to boil, and blanch the razor clams for about 1 minute.
6. Take out the cold water, remove the black edges and internal organs, and clean the shell.
7. Scoop out the vermicelli and spread it evenly on the plate.
8. Arrange the razor shells neatly, and then put the razor shells on top.
9. Add the fried garlic to the chili sauce, oyster sauce, sugar, salt, and white pepper, mix well.
10. Then spread it on top of the razor clam meat, sprinkle some chopped green onion and cooked white sesame seeds.
11. Put it in the steamer and steam for 5-8 minutes on high heat.
12. After being steamed, drizzle with hot oil and start eating!
1. After the razor is steamed, do not take it out immediately. It is better to simmer for 1 minute.
2. Friends who can eat spicy food can add more spicy millet.