1. Prepare materials
2. Pour all the ingredients into the bread bucket in the order of liquid first and flour
3. Choose 2 kneading procedures, the dough will gradually become a ball
4. Cut the red dates into red date puree
5. After kneading the dough, carry out the first fermentation for 1 hour until the dough is 2-2.5 times larger
6. Take it out to exhaust, then divide it into three equal parts and spheronize
7. Take a copy and roll it out, fold it in half and roll it out again
8. Covered with mashed red dates
9. Roll up
10. Take out the mixing knife and put it back into the bread bucket
11. Carry out the second fermentation for 1 hour, and the fermentation will be 8 minutes full
12. Bake for 30 minutes after fermentation
13. After baking, pour the bread out of the bread bucket and let it cool and slice it and you can eat it.
1. High-gluten flour must be used for flour.
2. Yeast should use instant yeast powder; in summer and autumn, due to the high temperature of the external environment, the dough will be fully fermented, appropriately reduce the amount of yeast, and try to use liquid materials after refrigeration; in spring and winter, due to the low temperature of the external environment , The dough is not fully fermented, increase the amount of yeast appropriately, and use warm liquid materials as much as possible.
3. Different flours and different batches of flour have different water absorption. The ratio of flour to liquid should be adjusted appropriately. The ratio of flour to liquid is to form a smooth dough after mixing.
4. I use a PE8500W bread maker. When you use other brands of bread maker, please pay attention to adjust the formula ratio appropriately.