1. Remove seeds, wash and chop green peppers.
2. Put the green peppers in a bowl and beat three eggs.
3. Add the right amount of salt. Stir the chicken essence evenly.
4. Pour the oil in the wok and heat it up.
5. Pour in the green pepper egg mixture, don't stir fry in a hurry. Slightly solidified
6. Stir-fry evenly, pour in a little sesame oil
7. Stir-fry evenly out of the pan.
Chop the green peppers and beat them into the egg mixture and stir evenly until they are fried. The eggs and green peppers can be better integrated and taste better.