1. Add water, yeast, and sugar to the flour and knead it into a smooth dough, and leave it in a warm place to ferment.
2. Fermented to double size, take out and divide into small portions.
3. Take a small portion, roll it into a round cake, sprinkle with salt and cooking oil.
4. Open a mouth on the side and roll it up along the small mouth.
5. Roll into a round cake again, brush with water and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
6. Put it in the preheated electric baking pan without oiling, and close the lid.
7. When the surrounding air is hot, open the lid to brush the oil and turn it over.
8. Apply another layer of oil, cover and burn for one minute.
9. Well, look at this golden color, it is very appetizing to look at.