1. Prepare a yellow croaker, clean it up, and put a flower knife on the surface.
2. Include cooking wine, salt, light soy sauce, scallion and ginger for the taste.
3. Wipe off the moisture on the surface.
4. Spread on dry flour.
5. Put oil in the pot, and the usual amount of cooking is enough. Put the yellow croaker after the oil is hot, turn it over after setting the shape.
6. Fry on both sides until golden brown.
7. Add garlic and fry to get the flavor, add light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, and salt.
8. Add water.
9. The amount of water is equal to the surface of the fish. Cover the lid, turn to a low heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
10. The tender and tasty garlic yellow croaker is so fragrant!