1. 160 grams of unsalted butter softened at room temperature, scrape and mix evenly with a spatula.
2. Add 60 grams of powdered sugar, scrape and mix evenly with a spatula.
3. After 1 room temperature egg is beaten, add it in 3-4 times, each time the egg liquid is mixed well with a spatula before adding.
4. Sift in 30 grams of low-gluten flour, 20 grams of almond flour, and 1 gram of salt. Mix well with a spatula.
5. Divide evenly into 3 portions. Take some nuts in advance and bake them in the oven at 150°C for 10 minutes. After baking, let them cool for use.
6. Sift 3 grams of matcha powder and 45 grams of low-gluten flour into one serving.
7. Mix well with a spatula and put in a piping bag for later use.
8. Sift the same portion into 3 grams of purple sweet potato flour and 45 grams of low-gluten flour. Sift the other portion into 3 grams of cocoa powder and 45 grams of low-gluten flour. Mix everything well and put it in a piping bag for later use.
9. Make cookies first. You can squeeze them into a flower ring or strip shape. Preheat the oven at 175°C and bake for 8-10 minutes.
10. A part of the dough is placed in the middle of the baking paper and rolled into a slice of about 3 mm, and placed in the refrigerator to shape.
11. At the same time, take 50 grams of white chocolate and 50 grams of dark chocolate, and heat the water to slowly melt the chocolate. Then put it into a piping bag for later use.
12. Take out the shaped dough sheet and cut out various shapes you like with a mold. Preheat the oven at 175°C and bake for 8-10 minutes.
13. Put the melted chocolate in a piping bag for later use.
14. The baked biscuits are taken out and let cool, the chocolate piping bag is cut with an ultra-small opening and squeezed onto the biscuits for decoration.
15. Handicapped party, ugly shape O(∩_∩)O
16. The delicious cartoon biscuits are complete.
17. The mouth is crispy and sweet, with a full milky aroma.
18. If possible, you can find a gift box for a little decoration, which can be given as a gift box for New Year cookies.
1. The specific baking time can be adjusted according to the actual situation. Each oven has different sizes and different temperatures. Generally, after seeing the edges turn slightly golden, the baking will not be good.
2. There are a lot of dried fruits, chocolates, candies, preserved fruits, etc. Just use what you have on hand. I just provide some ideas here. I prepared black and white chocolate for decoration.
3. After the cookies are squeezed, the biscuits can be frozen directly after the biscuits are cut, and the dough can be frozen directly. It can be stored for about 1 month. When needed, take it out and bake. The baking time is about 3 minutes longer.
4. The whole egg liquid is used in the formula, the color of the finished product is a little yellower, the fat content is a little bit higher, and the taste is a bit crispier. If you change to the same amount of egg white, the color will be lighter and the taste will be crisper. This choice depends on which taste you like.
5. Don't put too much batter in the piping bag at one time. It is easy to squeeze the piping bag. You can squeeze it in a small amount for multiple times to facilitate the control of the intensity.
6. It is best to take out the butter in advance and let it soften at room temperature. The feeling of a pit with a finger is perfect. The batter made with butter in this state will only be squeezed and beautiful when squeezed.