1. Prepare the ingredients, soak the dried shiitake mushrooms in clean water, remove the roots and clean them, clean the chicken legs, chop them for use, and clean the nine-story tower for use.
2. Pour an appropriate amount of oil into the pot, it is best to use this black sesame oil, which is particularly fragrant
3. Don't heat the oil too hot, add sliced ginger and garlic, stir fry until fragrant
4. Pour in the chicken thighs, stir-fry until the color changes, add rice wine first
5. Then add shiitake mushrooms, soy sauce, sugar, without adding water, and boil on low heat, about 30 minutes
6. After the chicken is almost tender, you can add a little salt to season it if it's weak, collect the juice, and finally add nine layers of pagoda, stir fry a few times and you can start the pot.
7. You can add less sesame oil to increase the color and luster before starting the pot, or not add it. The color of this dish is rich, the chicken is tender and delicious. The mushrooms and nine-layer tower greatly enhance the flavor of the chicken, with a unique and classic three-cup flavor
There is no need to add water to this three-cup chicken, and the nine-layer pagoda is added after the final juice is collected, otherwise the nine-layer pagoda will easily turn black and affect the color.