1. Kill the fish and wash, dry as much as possible, you can also put some salt on the fish
2. Wash and dice tomatoes, or slice them as you like
3. Scallion, ginger, garlic, coriander, all washed and chopped for later use
4. Dry the water in the pot, heat it, and then pour in the cooking oil. Put a little salt in the oil. I put a bowl of oil. After the oil is hot, add the fish and fry it until golden on both sides.
5. Saute the shallots, ginger, chili, pour in the chopped tomatoes, stir fry, add appropriate amount of salt, soy sauce, and oyster sauce
6. After the tomatoes are cooked, add the green onions, coriander, and stir-fry twice to pour it on the fried fish
7. Stir-fry the tomatoes enough to drizzle on the fried fish