1. 1. Let's make preparations first, cut the tofu into small cubes of 1 cm square for later use
2. 2. Peel the carrots, and the cucumbers do not need to be peeled. Cut them into small cubes of 1 cm square. Vegetables can also be replaced by others.
3. 3. Prepare the starch water for thickening, put the starch in a bowl, add a small amount of water and mix thoroughly.
4. 4. After all preparations are completed, heat up the pot and heat the oil
5. 5. Pour in the tofu cubes and stir fry until each noodle turns golden brown and the tofu cubes become full
6. 6. Add the diced cucumber and diced carrot and stir fry for 1 minute, then serve them all out and put them on the plate for later use
7. 7. There should be a drop of oil in the non-stick pan. This is enough, add the diced pork and stir-fry until the color changes, add the chopped green onion and stir-fry, pour in the very fresh soy sauce and stir-fry evenly
8. 8. Pour all the tofu and vegetables that have been fried before into the pot, stir fry evenly, add half a bowl of water, turn to medium-low heat, and simmer for 2 minutes
9. 9. Cook in vinegar, add a small amount of sugar and stir well, the soup in the pot is running out
10. 10. Pour in the adjusted starch water, stir-fry evenly, the soup begins to thicken, add appropriate amount of salt and stir well.
11. 11. Serve, come and eat