1. 1. Use scissors to cut off the long beards and stinging sharp corners of the prawns, and use a toothpick to pick out the shrimp threads; 2. Clean the sixties, soak them in water beforehand, and let the sixties spit out the sand!
2. Prepare ingredients and wash!
3. Cut lemongrass into sections, onion into pieces, celery, small peppers, and small lemons. Cut up and set aside!
4. The key seasoning, the source of the hot and sour flavor comes from this Tom Yum Goong sauce!
5. Pour vegetable oil in a hot pan. After the oil is heated, add the lemongrass section and fry until fragrant, and then quickly stir-fry with the onions.
6. After the onions are sautéed, add 1000 ml of water to the pot and add 3 tablespoons of Tom Yum Goong sauce at the same time. When the soup is boiling, add the oyster mushrooms and cook for about 5 minutes on medium heat. Then add the prawns and the flower shells one by one, and continue to cook for two to three minutes, until the flower shells open!
7. You can taste the taste, the tom yam sauce itself has a salty taste, if the salty taste is not enough, you can add a little salt. The key is to add coconut milk, and then add celery, mint leaves, and small peppers in turn. Before starting the pot, squeeze the juice of the little lime into the soup, put a little sugar (the sugar is fresh, so no chicken essence), and finally drip a few drops of fish sauce, and start the pot!