1. All ingredients are fresh, and Tom Yum Goong soup will taste delicious.
2. The first step is to deal with the seafood, the shrimp processing method, wash and peel the shell, cut the back of the shrimp to remove the black line.
3. Squid cut flower knife.
How to handle ingredients:
Cut lemongrass into diagonal sections.
I didn't find a seller that sells straw mushrooms, so I used mushrooms and enoki mushrooms instead. Cut the mushrooms into slices and break the enoki mushrooms into small portions.
The taste of ginger is still different from ordinary ginger, cut into slices,
Cut millet peppers into small pieces.
5. Green lemon is the tom yum kung, the hero of the sour taste, squeeze out the lemon juice for later use.
6. In order to make the lemon leaves more volatile, rub it gently with your hands.
7. The fungi (Tricholoma, Flammulina velutipes) are blanched. Remove and set aside.
8. Squid blanched into squid flower.
9. After the oil is hot, stir-fry the lemongrass and ginger slices for a fragrant flavor.
10. Pour 5-6 bowls of water.
11. Tom yum goong spicy sauce is best to choose from Thailand, put in three spoons, stir well, and bring the soup to a boil.
12. When the soup is boiled, pour in the mushrooms.
13. Pour the prawns and squid flowers.
14. Add a spoonful of fish sauce, a spoonful of salt, and a spoonful of sugar. Turn to low heat and cook for 3 minutes.
15. Add lemon leaves, millet is spicy.
16. Sprinkle in lime juice.
17. Finally add coconut milk, stir well, turn off the heat and it will be OK.