1. Tomatoes are blanched with boiling water first. Nowadays, there are many medicines for tomatoes. It is best to eat them without the skin. The soup made from the tomatoes after the skin is more fresh and thick.
2. With a light swipe, the skin will fall off.
4. Heat the frying pan, add the diced tomatoes in, and fry out the tomato juice.
5. Add the right amount of water in and bring to a boil.
6. While waiting for the water to boil, make the lumps and ingredients. The flour is ready, and the amount can be mastered by doing a few more times. The weight for two children is about 150 grams of flour.
7. Add water little by little, stirring while adding, until the flour becomes even little lumps.
8. Wash the vegetables and chop them.
9. Beat the eggs.
10. Sprinkle the lump gently into the pot and cook for a minute.
11. Sprinkle the eggs and vegetables in, stir and boil them.
12. Sprinkle salt and stir evenly out of the pot. This is sour and refreshing. The children eat a large bowl at one go.