1. Boil hot water in a pot, add appropriate amount of salt, and blanch the bean sprouts;
2. Put the blanched bean sprouts in a bowl;
3. Take another pot and add some cooking oil;
4. Pour in the red and sour soup, stir fry on low heat until the sour flavor is obtained;
5. Add appropriate amount of water and salt, and stir evenly;
6. Put the cut tomatoes and cooked beef brisket into the sour soup, turn off the heat for 3-5 minutes after boiling;
7. Boil hot water in a pot to cook the noodles;
8. Put half of the tomato beef sour soup into a bowl with bean sprouts;
9. Transfer the sliced noodles into a bowl;
10. Put the remaining tomato beef sour soup into a bowl;
11. Finally, just pour a few drops of wood ginger oil;
12. I eat this bowl of noodles by myself, don't grab it with me.
1. Red and sour soup is hot and sour, you can increase or decrease according to your taste;
2. The side dishes are not limited to bean sprouts and tomatoes, they can be adjusted, but the tomatoes must be put;
3. Red and sour soup is salty, so pay attention to the amount of salt;
4. Wood ginger seed oil, you can buy it together when buying sour soup, it is very flavorful.