Ingredients: 1 Longli fish, 1 enoki mushroom, 4 mushrooms, 2 tomatoes, 1/3 piece of southern tofu, 50 grams of tomato sauce, a little lemon juice, a little salt (optional)
Cooking method: boil
Reference Moon Age: 10 months+
Operating time: 20 minutes
2. Dice the dragon fish, add a little lemon juice and salt to marinate for a while.
3. Slice the mushrooms, dice the tofu, dice the enoki mushrooms, and dice the tomatoes.
4. The tomatoes are crossed and blanched in hot water for 3 minutes and peeled.
5. Pour oil in the pan, pour in the tomatoes, and press while sautéing until the tomatoes are juiced.
6. Add a large bowl of water, pour in the tomato paste, and bring to a boil.
7. Add the mushrooms, enoki mushrooms, and tofu together and cook for 5 minutes.
Add the dragon fish and cook for 3 minutes on high heat.
Sweet and sour appetizer, there is this bowl, plus a bowl of rice.
I am a national child nutritionist. I am familiar with the healthy diet needs of infants and young children, and I am proficient in cooking.
Baby is picky eater, anorexic, doesn't like eating?
How to supplement calcium, iron, zinc and selenium? All help you solve it.
WeChat public account: five supplementary meals a day.
Accompany you smoothly through the road of nutritional supplements.