1. Cut green onions into small pieces for later use
2. Wash tomatoes and cut into small pieces for later use
3. Add oil to the pot and heat up the green onion until fragrant
4. Add diced tomatoes and stir fry for a while
5. Bring some water to a boil
6. Add a small amount of flour and water several times and stir to form a medium-sized gnocchi
7. After the water is boiled, pour the gnocchi and spread it quickly with a spoon
8. When the pimple is cooked, pour in the beaten eggs and season with a little salt.