1. Cut tomatoes into cubes.
2. Add tomatoes after the oil is hot.
3. Wait until the tomatoes are soft and rotten out of the soup.
4. Beat the eggs.
5. After the oil is hot, put in the eggs and loose.
6. Pour in the tomatoes when they are slightly solidified.
7. Add chopped green onion and all seasonings, turn off the heat when the soup thickens.
8. Serve out the plate.
9. The soup is delicious and it is super delicious for bibimbap.
10. Have a bite, it's delicious!
1. Tomatoes are delicious only when they are fried out of soup.
2. The tomato is added just after the egg has solidified slightly. The tomato soup blends into the egg and tastes very good.
3. This dish does not need to collect the soup, leaving some bibimbap is delicious.