1. Soak yellow flowers in warm water and cut off the hard roots.
2. Finely chop green onion and ginger. Dice tomatoes.
3. Add eggs, starch, light soy sauce, salt, minced green onion and ginger, a little sugar, and egg mixture to the minced meat and mix well. Beat until the minced meat is sticky and set aside.
4. Put a little oil in the pot, add yellow flowers and diced tomatoes and stir fry.
5. Add water to a boil.
6. Put the minced meat into a ball shape and put it in the pot.
7. Wait for the balls to float before they are out of the pot.
1. Cut the chopped green onion and ginger as much as possible to avoid biting onion and ginger particles in the balls to affect the taste.
2. Whipping the minced meat can make the meat more tender and delicious.
3. I like to dissolve tomatoes in the soup. If you like whole tomatoes, you can cut them into larger ones and add them later.
4. If the tomatoes are bigger and the taste is stronger, just one tomato is enough.