by Lao Fang Xiaoyu
1. Prepare the ingredients, weigh the fresh bullfrogs, and ask the vendors to process them, slaughter them, and peel them for use.
2. Use a toothpick to pick up the white paste on the spine
3. Clean after picking
4. Chop small pieces for later use
5. Sliced onion and set aside
6. Stir-fry the bullfrog skin and serve
7. Save the bottom oil, pour in the onion slices, fry it and change the color, then serve
8. Re-pour the oil and sauté half of the green onion and ginger before adding the bullfrog
9. Stir-fry on high heat until the color changes and drip into the cooking wine
10. Stir well and add 1 tablespoon of salt
11. Drip a little light soy sauce and stir well
12. Re-pour the sliced onion and stir fry
13. Finally add a little sugar to taste and turn off the heat
1. The bullfrog needs to use a toothpick to pick up the white paste on the spine to prevent poisoning or gastroenteritis after eating.
2. Most of the effects of bullfrogs are on the skin. Unfortunately, my son doesn’t eat the skins, so I can only stir-fry the skins of the bullfrogs and leave them with nutrients before discarding them.
3. When frying bullfrogs, you need to add some heavy vegetables such as onions and peppers to make the meat of bullfrogs more delicious
4. Although the bullfrog meat is fresh and tender, it needs to be cooked thoroughly before being eaten.