1. Cut all the ingredients into dices (I like to chop finely)
2. Pour the oil in a hot pan, then add carrots, green peppers, red peppers and dried tofu in order and stir fry a few times
3. Then pour in the rice and stir fry together
4. After the rice is fried, add salt and a little soy sauce to taste
5. Stir fry to your liking and you can cook it out
The ingredients are chopped and the color is rich. Little pot friends like this kind of fried rice. Fried rice must be fried with cold rice overnight or overnight.