1. Prepare ingredients: lactone tofu, fresh mushrooms, ham sausage, cucumber, broth
2. First cut the ham sausage, cucumber, and shiitake mushrooms into thin strips.
3. Take 100 grams of lactone tofu and put it on the chopping board
4. Dip a knife with water (to prevent sticking), slice the tofu first, and then cut into thin filaments (this step needs to be gentle, the tofu is very tender)
5. After cutting, put it in the water and slash it
6. Then put it in boiling water and blanch it for half a minute, remove it, soak it in clean water for later use
7. Add the broth to the casserole, then add a proper amount of water (better if you use all the broth)
8. After the high heat is boiled, add shredded shiitake mushrooms, cover the pot, turn to medium-low heat and cook for about 10 minutes
9. Soup is inseparable from thickening. At this time, we will make water starch. First put 15 grams of corn starch in a bowl, then add 15 grams of water and mix thoroughly.
10. The shiitake mushrooms are boiled and fragrant, put in the shredded ham and tofu, and bring to a boil
11. Cook for a while and add the cucumber shreds
12. Add 3 grams of salt and stir evenly with a spoon
13. Turn to low heat, mix thoroughly with water and starch again, slowly pour it into the soup pot, and use a spoon to stir gently and continuously, turn off the heat immediately after the thick heat is boiled
14. Finally, add the chicken essence and mix well and you can serve it. The taste is very delicious.
1. When cutting tofu shreds, the knife must be sharp, otherwise it is difficult to cut fine and complete shreds.
2. For the broth, I use the ribs soup. If there is no broth, you can use water to make it, and pour in a little sesame oil at the end.
3. The ingredients can be configured according to your preferences, such as shredded carrots, shredded winter bamboo shoots, shredded chicken, etc., but tofu is a must.