1. First, wash the prepared ingredients and shred them.
2. Prepare a pot, add a spoonful of oil without water, and heat the pot.
3. Pour a portion of the chopped green onion and sauté until fragrant.
4. Add 2 large bowls of water.
5. Heat on high heat until a large number of small bubbles appear at the bottom.
6. Add all shredded ingredients.
7. 1 scoop of cooking wine.
8. 2 spoons of light soy sauce, you can add a spoon of dark soy if you like a heavier color.
9. Mix gently.
10. Then add rice vinegar.
11. Add water to the starch, stir it into a uniform water starch, add it to the pot, the amount of starch can be adjusted according to the thickness of the soup that you like.
12. When the soup boils again, prepare an egg, beat and stir, and slowly pour it into the pot.
13. Finally, add the appropriate white pepper powder and adjust the amount according to your own taste.
14. Cook for one minute on medium and low heat and it will be done.
15. You don’t need instant soup powder, it’s easy to make a bowl of hot and sour soup by yourself.
1. Add the egg liquid after adding starch, the effect of egg flower is better.
2. There is no hard and fast rule for the amount of juice in the bowl. It depends on how much soup you make and the taste of your family.
3. Regarding thickening, add a spoonful of starch if you like thicker soup, or less if you like thicker soup. The same goes for vinegar and pepper.
4. The side dishes in the soup are not absolute, you can adjust them according to your taste.
5. This recipe is for four bowls (4 inches). It's quick to start, and it is a must-have good soup at home in winter.