1. Peel potatoes, wash and cut green peppers into small cubes,
2. I cut the potatoes into small dices, everyone sees what you like freely!
3. The cherry tomatoes I use are easier to make, just cut into small pieces. Cut it up and put some sugar
4. Cut the eggplant into small dices, then put them in the oil and fry them!
5. Let the chopped potatoes fry
6. This step is mainly to cut the meat into thin slices, add a little salt, sesame oil, water, and five-spice powder to marinate for five minutes. Tasty
7. Add oil to the hot pan, add the chopped green onion and garlic, stir-fry until fragrant, add the meat and stir fry, in turn add diced potatoes, diced eggplant, diced green pepper, and I also added some fungus
8. I forgot to take a picture when adjusting the sauce. There are mainly a little soy sauce, a little sesame oil, two spoons of sweet noodle sauce (you can also use bean paste) and add water! Add when the vegetables are about to come out of the pan, stir fry evenly
9. Put the fried dishes into the rice that has been soaked before. If you feel that the soup is low, you can add some water, and the amount of water is the best. Start steaming rice! Sprinkle cherry tomatoes on top!
Tomatoes can replace cherry tomatoes, because I don’t have tomatoes, you can also add eggs! It is better to soak the rice in advance. There is no need to stir during the steaming process, and stir again when it is cooked!