1. Beat the eggs, add 40 grams of water and mix well.
2. Add flour and stir to make a batter.
3. Add rice and stir well. This rice is cooked by a ratio of millet and rice.
4. Shred zucchini, shred carrots, and shredded. The advantage of shredding is that it can help the cake not easily fall apart.
5. Add some oil to the pan, add edamame and carrots and stir fry. Carrots are fried to make it easier to absorb carotene. So put it early~
6. Stir fry for 1 minute, pour in all the batter, and cover the edamame and carrots evenly.
7. Turn on low heat, cover the pot, turn over after one minute.
8. Sprinkle diced zucchini and add a slice of cheese after turning it over. There is no such cheese slice, baby cheese or mozzarella will do.
9. Put the lid on and let the heat on for 1 minute until the cheese slices melt.
10. It's out of the pot. There are rice and noodles, and vegetables and cheese. For those who like meat, you can also fry the meat in advance and add it with the cheese at the end.
11. It's tempting, and I feel very full. You can make breakfast or snacks. .
12. While using the leftover rice, more dietary fiber and calcium are also obtained. The water in the batter is transferred to the rice, so that the leftover rice becomes no longer dry and hard, while maintaining elasticity. The taste contrasts with the batter and vegetables.