1. Egg spare
2. Wash the vegetables of various colors, drain the water and set aside (the vegetables are actually very random, you can't see them in the package, I'm just playing with them)
3. Cut the vegetables into small pieces, add some water, put them in a food processor to puree, filter out the juice, add the remaining residues to the meat, beat them into meat and adjust the flavor for later use
4. Put all the vegetable residues and meat into the cooking machine, beat them into meat fillings and adjust the flavor for later use
5. Beat the eggs in a bowl, use chopsticks to quickly break up the egg liquid in one direction, add a little salt, and stir well.
6. Put a non-stick pan on an electric ceramic stove, heat the oil to 80% hot, scoop a spoonful of egg liquid with a spoon, and slowly pour it into the pan
7. Turn the pan gently to make the shape of the omelet more beautiful. When the egg liquid is slightly solidified and the surface is a little fluid, pick up a tuft of filling and place it on the side of the omelet. Place a spatula on the omelet with meat filling. Next, gently turn over, wrap the meat filling, close the mouth down, and fry a little to make the shape
8. Grill the finished dumplings on the side of the pot, and then do the next one to make all the dumplings
9. Put the finished dumplings in the microwave oven and cook them on Weibo in three minutes, or they can be steamed in a steamer.
10. Sprinkle a little chopped green onion and eat it
1. Don't put too much oil in the pan, just a little bit. If there is fat, just smear it with fat.
2. Heat the oil, the egg liquid will solidify quickly when it enters, and the shape will be more beautiful.
3. The omelette should not be too thin, so as not to break when it is turned over and affect its appearance.
4. After finishing each one, close the mouth down and shape it slightly, and then operate the next one.
5. The prepared egg dumplings can be added with condiments, steamed, fried, or boiled according to your own taste. You can also mix them with green vegetables. Make more of them at a time, which is very convenient to eat.
6. For the filling of egg dumplings, it is best to bring a little fat, which tastes more delicious.
7. When you first do it, you will find it difficult. In fact, practice makes perfect. Doing a few more will make it easy.