1. Prepare the ingredients used. Add flour to water and form a soft dough. Cover the pot with a lid or plastic wrap, and let it ferment for about 1 hour.
2. We will make side dishes while the dough is fermenting. Cut the onion into thin rings, and cut the green pepper, red bell pepper, and yellow bell pepper into thin slices.
3. The pizza pan is lightly brushed with cooking oil. The effect of oiling is that it will not stick to the plate, and the pizza will have a crispy bottom with a burnt aroma.
4. The dough is fermented to twice its size, take it out, fully exhaust, and knead well. Then divide it into two evenly. Take one of them, roll it into a round cake slightly larger than the pizza plate, put it in the pizza plate, push out a side higher than the plate with your hands, poke some small holes with a dining fork, to prevent the pizza from bulging during baking .
5. Preheat the oven in advance and bake at 190 degrees for about 8 minutes.
6. Then take it out, brush evenly with pizza sauce, and sprinkle with a layer of mozzarella cheese.
7. Then put onion rings, green peppers, red peppers and yellow pepper shreds.
8. Sprinkle a thick layer of mozzarella cheese on the top. The cheese is more fragrant and creamy and more delicious. I usually put about 150 grams.
Put it in a preheated oven and bake at 190 degrees for 15-20 minutes. Bake until the cheese is melted and the crust is golden.
10. The crispy brushed vegetable pizza is ready. Children don’t like to eat vegetables, so they will rush you to make pizza like this.
For cheese, be sure to buy mozzarella cheese that can be brushed. It tastes the best when it is hot. When using the pan, be sure to cover the lid to prevent the water from evaporating, first braze over medium-low heat until it is half-cooked, then put shredded green and red peppers, and then top with mozzarella cheese. Just be crispy, pay attention to shaking the pot and be careful of the bottom.