1. Wash seafood mushrooms.
2. Cook in a pan under cold water.
3. Cook for another minute after boiling.
4. Wash the quail eggs.
5. Take out the cooked seafood mushrooms and add quail eggs to boil.
6. The boiled quail eggs, put in cold water, peeled and cut open.
7. Kuju washed and plated.
8. Wash the small tomatoes and purple cabbage and cut open.
9. The blanched seafood mushrooms, purple cabbage, and small tomatoes are also on the plate.
10. Peel the purple sweet potato, cut into pieces, and take the salad juice.
11. All the ingredients are placed and topped with salad dressing.
12. Finished product.