1. Wash broccoli and break into small flowers
2. Put it in the food processor and stir into croquettes
3. Sprinkle a little salt and mix well
4. Heat in the microwave on high heat for 2 minutes until soft
5. Let it dry until it’s not hot, and then squeeze out the broccoli as much as possible.
6. Add an egg
Mix well with shredded mozzarella cheese
8. Pour into a baking pan lined with greased paper, and flatten with a spoon about 2mm thick
9. Put it in a preheated oven, and heat up and down at 220°C and circulate hot air for 8 minutes. The cheese will melt quickly and most of the moisture will be baked out to form a firm cake
10. Sliced Ham
11. Corn kernels cooked
After baking the bottom of the pie, take out a thin layer of pizza sauce (if you like to make pizza sauce yourself, you can visit:
13. Sprinkle with corn kernels and ham
14. Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese on top
15. The surface is decorated with corn kernels and ham
16. Put it in the preheated oven, middle layer, 210℃, bake for about 10 minutes (until the cheese on the surface is completely melted and beautiful burnt spots appear locally)
1. The temperature and time of baking are adjusted according to the actual situation of the house.
2. The recipe for the base of the cake does not need to be restricted to broccoli, but cauliflower or other vegetables
3. The cauliflower should be squeezed out of water as much as possible, and the bottom of the mixed cauliflower cake should be compacted as much as possible, otherwise the bottom will loose and lose its appearance.