by Alice Youyou
1. Prepare the ingredients.
2. Pour in the right amount of oil when the pan is hot.
3. First add chopped green onion and stir fry until fragrant.
4. Then pour in the cuttlefish, stir fry and change the color, serve and set aside.
5. Then pour an appropriate amount of oil into the pan, and stir fry the green peppers and carrot slices.
6. Then add onion and potato chips and stir fry together.
7. After frying the aroma, put in an appropriate amount of salt and add according to your own taste.
8. Then pour in a little light soy sauce to mix.
9. Add an appropriate amount of sugar to refresh.
10. Finally, pour a little oil to enhance the flavor.
11. Stir-fry together and get out of the pot!