1. Prepare the ingredients you need. Add 120 grams of boiling water to 300 grams of flour, just use the water in the kettle. Stir while pouring, stir to form a flocculent shape, then start to knead, add an appropriate amount of cold water, knead into a smooth dough, cover the lid to proof for more than 30 minutes.
2. During the proofing of the dough, let's make the filling! Beat 3 eggs in a large bowl, add enough salt at one time. In order to prevent the zucchini from being out of the soup, no more salt is added, only add salt to the eggs at this step. Then add 1 scoop of cooking wine and mix well.
3. Put an appropriate amount of cooking oil in the pot, pour the eggs in when the oil is hot, stir while pouring, and fry them into broken eggs, set them out and set aside.
4. Wash the zucchini skin, rub it into filaments, squeeze out the water, and place it in a basin. Add the fried eggs together. After accounting for 1 scoop of fuel consumption, 1 teaspoon of fresh vegetables, appropriate amount of sesame oil, and stir evenly, the zucchini and egg filling is adjusted, and it smells very fragrant!
5. Clean 3 small scallions, chop them into pieces, stir well, add the vegetable fillings of scallions, and the flavor will be more delicious.
6. At this time the dough has also woken up, sprinkle the chopping board with flour to prevent sticking, take the dough out, knead it on the chopping board, knead it several times to make the dough more delicate. Roll into long strips, divide them into small pieces of appropriate size, and roll them into the size of dumpling skins.
7. Take out a skin, put an appropriate amount of zucchini egg filling, pinch it tightly in the middle, and expose the unsealed ends at both ends. Reminder: Don’t put too much filling, or it will fall out of both ends.
8. Wrap everything else. After preheating the electric cake or pan, apply a thin layer of cooking oil, and place the potstickers neatly in the electric baking pan. This is not for baking, and it will not swell after being cooked. Therefore, each potsticker can be brought closer together, so that after the potsticker is cooked, it will stick together and be easy to serve.
9. Cover the lid and fry it for a while, prepare a small bowl of thin flour water, open the lid after 2 minutes, put a pot sticker to see, when the bottom is browned, pour the prepared flour water in.
10. The amount of flour and water should reach at least one-third of the pot stickers, then cover and simmer for about 5 minutes.
Open the lid, the flour and water have been absorbed, and the bottom of the pot has become golden and crisp, with a light ice flower shape. Just take it out and start eating!
Have you ever eaten this "open dumpling"? Golden brown and crisp, fresh and delicious, better than boiled dumplings
12. This dumpling is really fresh, with an open mouth, revealing the filling, crispy and fragrant, much better than ordinary dumplings