1. Pour an appropriate amount of cooking oil into the wok, and add two spoons of hot pot base ingredients.
2. Stir fry over low heat.
3. Stir fry until the oil turns red.
4. Add two bowls of stock or water. Add salt and bring to a boil.
5. Wash the lettuce and meatballs.
6. Put the vermicelli in the pot after boiling.
7. After the vermicelli is cooked, take it out for later use.
8. Put in various balls and cook until the balls become bigger.
9. Scoop out the balls.
10. Finally, boil the lettuce in the soup. Just burn it a bit.
11. Pick up fresh vegetables, drizzle with sesame paste, and sprinkle with cooked sesame seeds.
12. Simple, quick and delicious, the key is that it is suitable for winter.
With sesame sauce, it's delicious