1. Remove the old part of the asparagus (pinch the middle and lower part of the asparagus and cut off, the old part and the tender part will be disconnected naturally)
2. Potato diced
3. White onion diced
4. Cut off the asparagus.
5. Put the asparagus in the water after boiling, turn off the heat when the water boils again (don't pour the asparagus soup, you will need it later).
6. Put the blanched asparagus into iced drinking water to keep the asparagus green.
7. Turn on a low heat, put butter, chopped onions, and potato pieces in a pot, stir fry until the onions become transparent. (Do not open the fire too much, so as not to fry the onions and potatoes, which will affect the color of the soup).
8. Pour about 1000g of blanched asparagus soup, add salt and black pepper to taste. (The salt should be a little heavier, and asparagus and spinach will be added later).
9. Cook until the potatoes can be easily pierced through.
10. Turn on a low heat, put the bacon directly in a flat-bottomed non-stick pan without oil, and fry until golden brown and crisp, set aside.
11. Add the spinach after the water is boiled, and remove it after the water boils again.
12. Put it in iced drinking water with the asparagus for later use.
13. Put asparagus, spinach, potato and onion soup, whipped cream in the wall breaker, and beat at high speed for about 40 seconds (the wall breaker is Qihe s3, and the whipping time may be different for different wall breakers) to get a smooth soup. . You can keep a few asparagus tips for decoration.
14. After the asparagus soup is whipped, it can be served directly on the plate, or it can be returned to the pot and heated to the desired temperature. Taste the salty ones and add appropriate amount of salt to taste.
15. Decorate with whipped cream.
16. Add the fried bacon and asparagus tips.