by Xianger Kitchen
1. Wash the drumsticks
2. Prepare the shallots, rice wine and ginger slices
3. Cut the chicken legs apart with a knife and then remove the bones along the chicken bones
4. Put the green onion, ginger, rice wine and salt in a bowl and marinate for 2 hours
5. After that, pick up the chicken legs and place them flat in tin foil, put 2 in a piece of tin foil, and roll up from bottom to top
6. After rolling up, pinch tightly and close the mouth, including both ends, put all of them in the steamer, pot on cold water, steam for about 15 minutes on high heat, and then out of the pot
7. While steaming the chicken drumsticks, prepare walnuts, chopped green onions, add fresh soy sauce, rice vinegar, oily chili and white sesame seeds to a small bowl and mix thoroughly to form a sauce
In a cold pan with cold oil, add the walnuts, stir fry for a while until the aroma is released, and then remove the oil to control the oil
9. Chop the sauteed walnuts, don’t chop too much
10. Take the chicken legs out of the tin foil and cut them into chunks
11. Put the chicken legs on the plate first, then add the walnuts and green onion, pour the sauce and enjoy
1. Fried walnut kernels must be in a cold oil pan. When the oil temperature rises, the walnut kernels are also cooked, so that they will not burn and have a crispy taste.
2. The time for steaming chicken legs depends on the size and tenderness of the chicken legs. The taste of each restaurant is different, please adjust the taste according to your own taste.