by Little idiot
1. It is best to bite the walnuts in the oven or microwave first, the cooked walnuts are more crispy and more fragrant. Then use a rolling pin to squeeze it into fine pieces.
2. Knock two eggs into a bowl and add appropriate amount of salt. The egg liquid is almost 100 grams.
3. Add 2 times the amount of water in the egg liquid. You can also beat the eggs before adding water.
4. Whisk evenly with egg.
5. Sift into another bowl, do not omit this step, to remove the foam to ensure that the custard is delicate.
6. Pour into a steaming bowl. If your bowl does not have a lid, cover it with plastic wrap.
7. Boil the water first, then put the steaming bowl into the steamer. Steam on high heat for 7 minutes.
8. After 7 minutes, the custard has been basically shaped, open the lid and sprinkle with walnuts. Continue to steam for 3 minutes.
9. The steamed custard has a delicate texture and a very good taste.
The beaten custard liquid must be sieved, and if there is still foam, then pass it again. If there is no foam, the fineness of the custard can be guaranteed. The steaming bowl should be covered with a lid or plastic wrap to prevent steam from dripping into the custard and affecting the texture of the custard. When the custard is steamed, the water is boiled and then put in the steamer, so as to ensure the fine and uniform structure of the custard.