1. Prepare a piece of pork belly, wash and drain, set aside
2. Cut the pork belly into 3-4 cm cubes
3. Boil water in a pot to blanch the pork belly to remove grease and impurities
4. The blanched pork belly is immediately rinsed in cold water several times to drain the water for later use
5. Cut green onion and slice ginger
6. Pour an appropriate amount of water into the pot, add the pork belly, add the seasoning, a product of fresh soy sauce, cooking wine, sugar, salt, pepper, aniseed, green onions, and ginger, cook on high heat for 15 minutes, then change to medium-low heat and simmer for about 10 minutes
7. When the soup is thick, the MSG can be fresh and ready to be out of the pot
8. The leek leaves are blanched in boiling water, immediately remove them and then cool them in cold water
9. The leek leaves tie a piece of pork belly on all sides into a treasure box.
10. Put the lettuce pork belly on the plate
11. Eat it with oranges to relieve greasiness and make it more refreshing
12. Is it delicious?
13. Braised pork is fragrant and not greasy
14. It's a must-try specialty for banquets
Pork belly, also known as square meat, three-layered pork belly. Located in the abdomen of pigs, there is a lot of fat tissue in the abdomen of pigs, which contains muscle tissue and is separated from fat and thin, so it is called "pork belly". This part of the lean meat is also the tenderest and most juicy. The top-selected pork belly has the perfect ratio of the front abdomen near the forelegs. The fat and lean meat are intertwined, and the color is pink.
The pork belly is cooked with the skin, and the skin can thicken the soup, make the meat bright, and let the flavor changes in the flesh. Pork belly has always been the best protagonist of some representative Chinese dishes, such as Mei Choi Pork, Southern Milk Pork, Dongpo Pork, Twice-Boiled Pork, Lu Pork Rice, Melon Pork, Steamed Pork and so on. Even if snacks are like meat dumplings, without the fat of the plump pork belly, it is still a thousand miles away.