1. Prepare the ingredients.
2. Pour an appropriate amount of water into the pot, add the beef bones to boil and blanch.
3. After the beef bones are blanched and scalded, rinse them with water, add enough water to the casserole, add the washed beef bones and ginger slices, boil over high heat, turn to low heat, and simmer for 1 hour.
4. Peel and wash the white radish, cut into large pieces
5. Add the cut white radish, bring to a boil, turn to low heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
6. After cooking, add appropriate amount of salt according to personal taste and stir well.