1. Add the ingredients except the butter into the cook machine according to the liquid first and then the powder to knead the dough.
2. Stir until the dough becomes a mass and the water is absorbed and smooth, then add butter. Stir slowly until the butter is completely absorbed, then continue to knead until it expands.
3. After the dough is stirred, it is placed in a container and covered with plastic wrap for basic fermentation until it is 2-2.5 times larger.
4. The fermented dough is taken out and vented, divided into 70 grams each, rounded and relaxed for about 15 minutes.
5. Take the small dough and roll it into a flaky shape, roll it up from top to bottom, knead it into a long oval shape, and arrange it into a baking pan.
6. Put the oven into the oven, select the fermentation gear, put in hot water, and ferment to about 2 times the size.
7. In the oven, heat up and down at 180 degrees. After preheating, put it in the middle and lower layer and bake for about 20 minutes. After a little coloring, immediately cover with tin foil.
8. The bread is brought out of the oven and left to cool.
9. Cut the bread into slices of smoked chicken, cheese, vegetables, etc., and a delicious breakfast sandwich is finished.
1. Due to the difference in water absorption of flour and local humidity, do not add liquid all at once, increase or decrease according to the state of the dough!
2. Knead the dough to the expansion stage. The dough cannot form a very transparent film when it is opened by hand, and it is jagged when it is torn, and the surface of the dough is smooth and elastic.
3. The baking temperature and time are for reference only, please adjust appropriately according to the actual situation.