The main materials are all medium-sized raw materials.
The weight of this toast can be made into two 450g toast boxes. First, prepare all the materials for the medium dough. Heat the milk to warm, and the egg whites and cream are best to warm up.
2. Put the warm milk of the middle seed material into the bread bucket, add the yeast and let it stand for 2 minutes, then add all the ingredients
3. Start the kneading function of the bread machine, knead the dough evenly in 15 minutes, then put it in the refrigerator to ferment overnight, about 18-72 hours is all right, or leave it in a warm place to ferment to 3-4 times the size.
4. After fermentation, the dough is warmed for 20 minutes, and the ingredients of the main dough are prepared
5. Cut the medium dough directly into small pieces, and put all the ingredients in the main dough except butter into the bread bucket to start the kneading function for 30 minutes
6. After kneading, add butter and knead again for 15 minutes
7. After kneading the dough, let's check the glove film, it's still very good
8. After that, the dough was rounded and divided into 6 equal parts with an electronic scale. Covered with plastic wrap and let stand for 15 minutes. I made two three-peak toasts, so it was six parts.
9. Now let’s reshape the dough. Press the dough slightly flat and roll it into an oval shape with a rolling pin. Fold the top and bottom dough in the middle, then rotate the dough 90 degrees, roll it out vertically, and then roll it up at the end to thin it out. For bonding
10. Put the rolled dough into the toast box, and do the same for other doughs. Put the toast box in the oven (unplugged), put a pot of hot water, and ferment for the second time until it is 80% full. It takes about 60 minutes.
11. Preheat the oven 180 degrees and put the toast into the toast for 40 minutes, and cover it with tin foil about the 5th minute to avoid over-coloring the toast and put it in a bag and keep it tightly sealed. You can see the second toast. The organization is very delicate, whether it is cut or torn by hand, it is very good
1. This toast is a whole-wheat butter black sesame toast, and the method used is the Chinese method. The middle method is actually easier to control time, which is very convenient for office workers. This toast has whole-grain ingredients, but it doesn’t feel hard at all. On the contrary, the taste is very soft and waxy. Because the toast contains light cream, and the middle method can well delay the aging time of the toast, so It was still soft and delicious even after leaving it for two days. And I added black sesame seeds, which is more nutritious, and it is also very good to add walnuts or almonds and other nuts and grains;
2. The weight of this toast can be made into two 450g toast boxes. In addition, the recipe is adapted from the recipe of Hokkaido Toast. The whole wheat can also be replaced with rye. If not, put it higher. Powder is fine too.