1. Knead the bread ingredients out of the film, cover with plastic wrap and wait for a shot.
2. The first shot status is shown in the figure.
3. Take out the exhaust for use.
4. Perform segmentation and shaping.
5. Carry out segmentation and shaping, divide the dough into 18 large doughs (6 of which are 3g, 3 of 9g, and 36 of 18g). Cover with plastic wrap and relax for about ten minutes.
6. Divide the dough into 45 small dough pieces (1 piece of 8g, 1 piece of 12g, 5 pieces of 40g, 5 pieces of 50g, and 6 pieces of 90g). Cover with plastic wrap.
7. The big and small dough combination is as shown in the figure.
8. Oven at 140 degrees for about 15 minutes for large dough and about 7 minutes for small dough.
9. Take out and let cool.
10. Decorate the bear's ears with the dough with small fans.
11. All assembled.
12. Use black clever to draw an expression on the little bear.
13. Good combination.
14. Complete the diagram.
In fact, it is not difficult to make this kind of cartoon bread. The key is to wait patiently for the fermentation time and the various classifications of the dough, especially the small dough. The combination buns can actually be glued together and put into the oven before baking, so it is not so troublesome. I forgot to combine the transparent vermicelli used to make up for it.