1. The roast duck rack brought back by the Beijing roast duck restaurant, cut into pieces for later use.
2. Peel and cut winter melon into thick slices
3. Put a little oil in the pot, add the pepper and ginger slices and sauté until fragrant. Note here that ducks are very oily, so be sure to put less oil.
4. Add the cut duck pieces and stir fry until fragrant.
5. Stir-fry for two minutes, add the pepper and ginger slices and continue to fry for 3 minutes until the roast duck exceeds the fat, and the excess oil can be poured out.
6. Put the duck pieces in water, open the lid and simmer for 15 minutes.
7. After the water is boiled, add the winter melon slices and continue to cook for 15 minutes.
A lot of oil will be produced when you stir-fry the duck. Friends who don't like greasy can add more.