1. Large group photo of materials--washed silky chicken, fresh lily, peeled and cut yam, and red dates core
2. Black-bone chicken in a pot under cold water, add two or three slices of ginger and boil the water to remove blood
3. Remove the boiled black-bone chicken and rinse off the foam. Pour out the soup.
4. Add water to the pot again, add black-bone chicken, pitted red dates, dried longan, and wolfberry. After the high heat is boiled, turn to medium and low heat and cook for 1 hour
5. One hour later, add the yam lily and continue to boil for half an hour on low heat
6. Just add some salt to taste before serving.
The red date nucleus is hot, so removing the nucleus and boiling the soup will not make you angry.