1. Cut chicken legs into large pieces, soak in clean water to remove blood; soak dried mushrooms in hot water to soften; peel potatoes and cut into large pieces and soak them in water to prevent oxidation; cut carrots into large pieces; cut onions into large pieces.
2. Prepare seasonings, cooking wine, oyster sauce, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, rock sugar, 1 tablespoon each, a little pepper, minced green onion, ginger, garlic, and a tablespoon of chili sauce.
3. The soaked shiitake mushrooms are squeezed out and cut into large pieces. The large ones can be cut into 2~4 pieces, and the small ones don’t need to be cut.
4. Add cooking wine, oyster sauce, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, and pepper to the squeezed chicken nuggets, pinch for a few minutes, cover with plastic wrap and marinate for more than half an hour.
5. Add oil to the pan, fry the chives, ginger, and minced garlic, add rock sugar and fry until melted.
6. Add the marinated chicken nuggets and pour in the sauce.
7. Add carrots, potatoes, and shiitake mushrooms and stir-fry evenly. Good chicken nuggets, pour in the seasoning sauce.
8. Add a tablespoon of chili sauce and stir-fry, change the cast iron pan (you don't need to change it), add water to cover the ingredients, cover the high heat to boil and turn to low heat.
9. Cook until the potatoes can be easily inserted into the onions with chopsticks, and the onions can be tasted for adjustment when they are cooked.
10. Put a bowl of rice upside down on the plate, scoop a lot of yellow braised chicken, pour the fragrant soup, and feast on it!
1. In addition to chicken, shiitake mushrooms, and potatoes, you can add whatever you want.
2. Adjust the seasoning according to your own taste.
3. The cast iron pot has good heat preservation performance. If you don't have it, you can use it, or change the casserole.
4. The pepper should be white, but if I don’t have it, I will use black pepper instead.