1. Mix the softened butter and sugar.
2. Put in the egg yolk after beating evenly with a whisk.
3. After the egg yolk liquid is beaten evenly, put in the yogurt and beat well.
4. Finally, beat until the butter is light and whitish and slightly swelled.
5. Add low-gluten flour and mix well.
6. Put the flower piping bag into the 20-tooth flower mouth, put it into the cup, and put the batter.
7. Squeeze out the cookie, stick to the baking tray to squeeze out the flat cookie, if it is improved, it will be a very three-dimensional cookie.
8. Put it in a preheated oven and heat the middle layer up and down at 180 degrees for about 15 minutes.
9. Baked, let cool, sealed
10. Wash the fruit, and rub the skin of the lemon with salt.
11. Lemon slices
12. The kiwi fruit is peeled and sliced. For cutting fruits and vegetables, it is best to use this kind of rice husk household cutting board.
13. The peaches can be diced and placed on the grill
14. The dried fruit function of the oven is turned on for about 7 hours, the kiwi is dried, and the lemon is about 11 hours.
15. Seal it and make tea at any time.
The recipe should increase or decrease the amount of powder according to the thickness of the yogurt to make it easier to squeeze out the cookies.
Different fruits have different roasting times, so it is best to roast them separately.