1. The ingredients are ready, mince the green onion, ginger and garlic, chop the chili, and chop slightly. If you don’t have the chili, you can replace it with pickled peppers.
2. Remove the stems and wash the eggplant, cut into 7 cm long, 1 cm thick strips
3. Remove the stems and seeds of the green peppers, rinse them, and cut them into strips the same as the eggplants. Heat the pan to 50% heat, that is, when the palms are on the top and the eggplants are obviously hot, put the eggplants in
4. After frying on medium heat until the surface is golden, take it out and drain the oil for later use
5. Mix salt, chicken essence, light soy sauce, white vinegar, cooking wine, white sugar and water starch into a fish-flavored sauce
6. Leave a little oil in the pot, add the chopped green onion, ginger, and garlic, and fry for a fragrance
7. Add chopped chili and stir fry a few times
8. Add the green pepper and eggplant, stir fry for about 2 minutes on medium heat
9. Pour in fish-flavored sauce and stir fry frequently
10. Until it is uniform and the gorgon juice is thick, it can be served.
Stir-fried with chopped chili or pickled pepper, the taste is the best, the eggplant must be fried first, and the oil is the most delicious.