by Jesse_Lin Zhipeng
The above seasonings should be used in the following categories:
[Marinating seasonings] 10ml cooking wine, 10ml soy sauce, 2g salt, 5ml oil;
[Cooking seasoning] 2 slices of ginger, 8 cloves of garlic, 20 g pickled pepper, 15 g sugar, 1 g salt, 60 ml oil;
【Water volume】20ml (outside of liquid seasoning);
【Pot ingredients】20g shredded green onion and 20ml vinegar;
The magnolia slices in the main ingredient are actually fermented bamboo shoots. This is a very important ingredient in this dish. It tastes good when cooked with meat. But many people don't understand this ingredient very well, and sometimes they simply use ordinary winter bamboo shoots. In that case, the flavor will inevitably suffer a lot.
In the above seasoning, it is also necessary to understand that this dish is actually a heavy oil vegetable, and the amount of oil can only be more than less, otherwise the desired effect will not be achieved.
The proportion of seasonings is very important. It is necessary to ensure that the various flavors such as salty, spicy, sweet, sour, and fragrance are balanced. Any one of the flavors should not be too prominent to suppress other flavors, and you should not add other flavors at will. Irrelevant seasonings and excipients.
Below, we will introduce how to do it.
2. Shred the pork belly, add the marinating seasonings (cooking wine, soy sauce, salt) and mix well, finally add a little oil and mix well, then marinate for 5-10 minutes;
3. Wash fresh bamboo shoots and fungus and cut into shreds, shred ginger, smash garlic and chop into minced garlic;
4. Put oil and other cooking seasonings, water, marinated pork, bamboo shoots and fungus into the pot in turn;
Put the lid on, start the [dry pan] function, and the cooking program will be executed automatically;
After the cooking is over, add the shredded green onion and vinegar while it is still hot, stir the ingredients in the pot evenly, and put it on the plate before eating.
1. Add a little oil when marinating the shredded pork, mainly to prevent the shredded pork from sticking;
2. The shredded shallots must be put in when they are out of the pan, so that the fish will have a full flavor;
3. After the cooking is finished, all the soup is dried up. If there is some soup left, it is best to restart the [dry pot] function to dry the soup before adding shredded green onion and vinegar;
4. Put the vinegar juice out of the pot, the aroma will be stronger, otherwise it will only increase the sour gas;
5. When the shredded pork is put into the pot, use a spatula to scatter it at the bottom of the pot;
6. Green pepper shreds can be added a little, the color is brighter and more beautiful. However, it is not recommended to add heavy auxiliary materials such as carrot shreds, which will affect the flavor of this dish;
7. Without the [dry pan] function, you can also use the [dry pan frying/intelligent cooking] function, the effect is the same.