1. Wash the pork and cut it into shreds, soak it in water, change the water several times, and the shredded meat will be very white and beautiful. Marinate it with a little salt and cooking wine, then add the egg white, and finally put the dry starch, and then put it A little oil seal
2. Soak the red pepper and chop it with a knife, chop the green onion, ginger and garlic into minced pieces, shred black fungus, peel and shred lettuce shoots; 10 grams of cooking wine, 15 grams of sugar, 20 grams of salt, 2 grams of light soy sauce, 20 grams of wet starch 10 Gram into a bowl and mix into gorgon juice for later use
3. Put the bottom oil in the wok, a little more oil, add soaked red pepper and fry the red oil
4. Stir-fry the shredded pork until it changes color
5. Add the minced ginger and garlic, stir fry for a fragrance, add the shredded fungus and shredded lettuce and stir fry a few times
6. Finally put the chopped green onions
7. Pour the gorgon juice, stir fry evenly, and it will come out of the pan.