1. Put flour and salt in a basin, pour boiling water
2. Then use chopsticks to quickly stir it into a snowflake shape
3. Then slowly add cold water, and knead it with your hands to form a smooth and soft dough. Remember not to add cold water all at once, it depends on the water absorption of the dough before adding it. The amount I wrote is for reference, because everyone uses different brands of flour, so there will be differences. The hands of the dough feel a little sticky.
4. Cover with a damp cloth and wait for 30 minutes
5. This is the time to deal with zucchini. Peel off the skin, then shred
6. Add salt, let stand for 20 minutes to make the zucchini water out, then squeeze out the water for use
7. Beat the two eggs, add a little oil to a boil, and then scramble the eggs into minced eggs for use
8. Pour a little oil in the pan, add shredded zucchini and stir fry
9. Pour in the washed shrimp and stir fry until the shrimp is cooked.
10. Finally, pour in the fried eggs and some salt and white pepper, mix well, turn off the heat, and serve as pie filling for later use.
11. The noodles should be ready at this time. Cut evenly into 8 portions
12. Then it is rounded and rolled into a nearly round slice. Please ignore my crappy noodle-making skills.
13. Pack the right amount of stuffing
14. Then, like a bun, seal the mouth while rotating
15. Put the seal down and squeeze it into a pie with your hands.
16. If you have an electric baking pan, use an electric baking pan. If you don’t have an electric baking pan, you can use a non-stick pan. Put 1 tablespoon of oil and brush evenly.
17. Put in the pie and fry slowly over medium and low heat until both sides are golden and colored.
18. Slam my electric baking pan
19. The golden color on both sides is pretty good, and you can eat it while it's hot. Cut it open so you can see the stuffing inside
1. The dough of this kind of cake is still slightly moist and delicious, but if it is too wet, it will not form a dough, so the hand feel is the best at the beginning, and the amount of water added is adjusted by yourself;
2. This pie crust will definitely not be as soft as the one sold outside, because the pie crust on the outside is mostly filled with ghee. You will know that the dough is not sticky and very sticky when you have seen their operation desk. Soft. We don’t make it so high when we make it at home;
3. The noodles will be a bit hard when they are first fried, but they will soften after a while;
4. I made about 8 of these quantities. If you make it yourself, it is recommended that the fillings have a thin skin, because too thick skin will affect the taste.