by Crazy cooking father
1. Salt into warm water, add all-purpose flour and stir to form a fine and particle-free batter;
2. Cut the green onions into chopped green onions, stir all the seasonings in the sauce together for later use;
3. Heat the pan with oil, pour half of the batter;
4. Quickly use the push plate to flatten (ignoring the embarrassing shape) and break in an egg;
5. Use a push plate to continue spreading the eggs on the noodles, and sprinkle with black sesame seeds and chopped green onions;
6. Turn it over and brush the surface of the dough with sauce according to personal taste;
7. Put a fried dough stick;
8. Use a spatula to fold up the dough and wrap the dough sticks.
It is not good if the batter is too thin or too thick. After the experiment, it is found that 1:2 is just right, thin and has a certain degree of toughness;
You can add lettuce if you like. Of course, you can also deep-fry it yourself. I'm too lazy to buy the fried dough sticks directly;
If you don't have an electric baking pan, you can also use the pan, but the heat must be controlled.