by Romance in sunny days (from Tencent.)
1. Prepare all ingredients and wash
2. Sliced ginger
3. Wash black-bone chicken and cut into pieces
4. Put all the ingredients at the bottom of the casserole
5. Black-bone chicken on top of the casserole
6. Add appropriate amount of water, pay attention, the water must be enough at one time, the soup after adding water will not be so delicious, after the high fire is turned on, turn to the low fire for 1.5 hours
Generally, the low-fire slow cooker will not have much less water than the original. The amount of water is added according to the population. If you do not add enough water and then add water, the taste will not be so delicious. Add the salt one minute before turning off the fire, and the taste will be better!