1. Prepare all the ingredients.
2. Rinse the chicken and soak up the water, remove the butt, and cut it in half. Do not cut the inside and out, evenly spread with salt and black pepper, and marinate for 30 minutes.
3. Pour a thin layer of oil on the bottom of the cast iron pan and spread it evenly. This is to protect the pan. Spread a layer of ginger slices and then a layer of shallots. The shallots are tied into knots, and the green onions are cut in half and cut into green onions, (if It is burned on an open flame. This step cannot be saved, because you are afraid of sticking the pan, but if you put it in the steamer, you don’t have to worry about this problem, but the ginger slices and spring onions must be covered very hard, not only to prevent sticking to the pan, but also Is to add flavor to the chicken).
4. Lay the chicken flat, drizzle some cooking wine, and then put in the millet pepper and cover with the lid.
5. Put it into the bottom of the Bachui steaming oven.
6. Remember that the water reservoir of the Bachille steaming oven must be filled with water.
7. Turn on the PE8289WT high-temperature steaming function of the Baicuiyun smart steaming oven at 130 degrees for 35 minutes.
8. After taking it out, drizzle with a little light soy sauce while hot, sprinkle with chopped green onion, pour a little oil in a separate pot, add the peppercorns, fry the peppercorns on a low heat, and pour the pepper oil directly on the chicken.
9. Pick up chopsticks and start eating.
10. Beautiful water-free steamed chicken.
1. In fact, I really like to use this cast iron pot and Baicui's steaming oven to make this dish, because with ordinary pots, water vapor will easily run into the pot and affect the taste of the chicken, and you will worry about the burning problem of the cast iron pot with an open flame. If there is no steaming oven, you must apply oil before using the cast iron pan. This is to protect the cast iron pan. The sliced ginger and spring onions must be covered very hard, not only to prevent sticking to the pan, but also to add flavor to the chicken.
2. The last pepper oil and chopped green onion cannot be omitted, and the amount of chopped green onion must be sufficient for the chicken to be fragrant.
3. Don't pour the steamed chicken soup, it is the original flavor, and it is very good when it is poured on the rice.
4. Choose young chickens and three-yellow chickens as much as possible, and don't choose large chickens or old hens.
5. Don't worry about the taste of the steaming oven. It is definitely a sharp tool when paired with a cast iron pot. With the steaming function, the meat is more watery and the food is tender. This is incomparable with ordinary ovens and direct open flames.