1. Wash 150 grams of rice and soak in water for about half an hour, so that the steamed rice will be soft and delicious.
2. Remove the old roots of asparagus, wash and dice
3. After the water is boiled, put the asparagus in and blanch for about three minutes. When the asparagus is cooked, add some salt to the water for blanching the vegetables to maintain the color of the vegetables.
4. Cut the sausage into thin slices, the thinner the better
5. According to personal taste, take an appropriate amount of soy sauce and sesame oil, the ratio is about 10:1, and then add a little sugar to improve the freshness
6. After the rice is steamed, add the chopped sausages for about ten minutes
7. After the sausage is stuffy, add the juice and blanched asparagus, and mix well.
The water used for steaming rice should be slightly less than the water used for steaming rice at ordinary times, so that the grains of the steamed rice are distinct and taste more authentic!